Late Night Snack Photo Contest!
Snap a Picture of a #FTSnack
Kick the year off with a bang and join us September 16th — 27th to promote Ben & Jerry’s partnership with Fair Trade Colleges and Universities.
Swap ice cream for photos! Take fun and engaging photos of people eating ice cream and/or with the Late Night Snack cut-out from September 16th — 27th for a chance to win free Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream for a year!
The goal: Get as many people in your photos as possible.
1. Take Photos – the campaign that gets the highest total number of people in all their posted photos wins!
3. Caption your photo with your Campaign name (plus mention #FTCampaigns)
4. Win awesome prizes! Winners will be announced by October 1st.
Grand Prize – The campaign that gets the highest total number of people in all their posted photos wins:
- A Year’s Worth of Ben & Jerry’s for your campaign’s events!
2nd and 3rd Place – For campaigns with the next highest number of folks tagged as part of the contest:
- Prize packs from Ben & Jerry’s
Plus! Prize for Most fun/unique photo
- 3 Fun & Unique photos will be selected for a ‘like’ contest on Facebook.
- The photo with the most ‘likes’ gets a Skype session for their campaign with a Fair Trade Farmer, plus chocolate
What You Get (Resources)
Participating campaigns will receive help in a number of ways, including:
- Samples: Ben & Jerry’s coupons for free ice cream to hand out at events
- Event Ideas: from other campaigns
- Tips and Tricks: On how to get the most photos possible
Check out our Toolkit for more information!