FORUM: Interactive Q&A on Community Grounds
Welcome to the New Fair Trade Campaigns Forum!
Our new Forum is now live and campaigners are able to educate one another about their personal experiences, ask questions, and find answers to everyday campaign issues.
Everyone with a Fair Trade Campaign user account can participate
Check it out!
How to Use the Forum: Step-By-Step Instructions
1. Log in – visit www.FairTradeCampaigns.org and log in with your username and password (Forget your username or password? Just hit “Reset Your Password” button and check your email).
2. Fill in preferences on profile page – once you log in you will be automatically prompted to fill in your preferences.
Your preferences help us understand what topics you are interested in learning and what area you can offer others advice. They can be changed and are found at the bottom of your user profile page.
3. Click on the “Forum” tab – after you’ve filled out your preferences navigate to the top of the page and click on the “Forum” tab.
4. Browse previously asked questions – make sure your question has not already been asked and see if there is something useful for you.
5. If you don’t find what you are looking for, ask a new question!
One important peice we want to highlight is our innovative email feature!
NOW when you ask a question an auto
mated email goes out to advocates who might have an educated response.
We hope you enjoy using this new resource. Be sure to respond to others (by email or online) and check in once and a while!
You must log in to join the discussion. If you are not already a member registering is easy.