Get Inspired By Those Who Took A Step For Fair Trade In September!
We’d like to take the opportunity to recognize all of our campaigns that have worked so hard to make this past month a huge success!
Campaign Badges & Declarations
8 Declarations Earned!
1. Alexandria, VA – 35th Fair Trade Town
2. Our Lady of Assumption (CA)
3. 2nd Congregational/1st Presbyterian Church (IL)
4. St. John’s Episcopal Church (MN)
5. Congregation Beth Shalom (NJ)
6. Holy Family Church (CA)
7. First Congregational U.C.C. (MN)
8. First Church of the Nazarene (CA)
9 Badges Earned!
1. Lawrence High School (NJ) – Source Fair Trade Products
2. Skutt Catholic High School (NE) – Build Your Team
3. Fordham University (NY) – Source Fair Trade at Events & Meetings
4. Mercy College (NY) – Build Your Team
5. Saint Mary’s University (TX) – Build Your Team
6. Adrian College (MI) – Commit to Fair Trade Education
7. Overland Park, KS – Engage Your Town
8. Alexandria, VA – Engage Your Town & Engage Local Government
9. Lawrence, KS – Build Your Team
Campaigns in the News
Students at Bentley University Host First ‘Fair Trade Fair’
“The Fair Trade Fair is an extension of their desire to explore and create new business models that care for people and planet in innovative and impactful ways.”
Students Join with Mankato Businesses to Spread Fair Trade
“Fair trade is a growing international movement that counteracts mass manufacturing mentality, where the pressure is high and pay is low.”
Adrian College Wins Grant for 2014-15 Internship
“Fair Trade ensures fair wages, safe working conditions, and environmental sustainability, and prohibits forced labor of any kind.”
Be a Small Part of the Fair Trade Movement in a Big Way!
Join a Local Campaign or Start Your Own
Fair Trade Towns (FTT) and Fair Trade Colleges & Universities (FTCU) are going strong, but could always use dedicated people like you. We can help you find a local campaign where your unique voice can be heard or you can start your own chapter with help from our National Organizers.
Check the Map for Details!
Celebrate Fair Trade Month Throughout October!
Fair Trade Month is the perfect opportunity for your campaign to support Fair Trade practices. Just choose one day, week or even the entire month of October to share the message and values of Fair Trade by getting involved with local organizations, clubs and classrooms. By talking to local leaders, tabling at events or presenting Fair Trade values within your community, you will be encouraging your network to use and serve Fair Trade products.
Oh, did we mention the winner gets a $500 gift card to Patagonia? Ready, Set, Go!
Make Fair Trade Month Count!