Join us in the Skoll Challenge!
We have been invited to participate in the Skoll Foundation Social Entrepreneurs Challenge!
Each year the Skoll Foundation invites a select number of organizations to fund-raise over the course of one month and in turn commits to matching (up to a set amount) donations made over that time. This year we are pleased to announce that we will be taking part!
Over the years our small (but growing!) organization has pulled together an incredible suite of programs. We have…
- Held conferences
- Hosted leadership trainings
- Toured the country with farmers and artisans
- Developed countless resources
- Launched a new website
- Supported your work on a day-to-day basis
All of these efforts require funding, and so far we’ve received various grants, but now we are asking for your help to diversify our funding and allow for some needed financial flexibility
How You Can Help
- Donate! To donate now, click here. Your donation of $100 or even $50 can make a difference.
- Participate! Set up a fundraising page on Crowdrise (Don’t worry: it’s easy and fun) and enlist your friends, neighbors, and family to join the effort.
- Share! Let your friends and family know about this campaign. Send them an email, post it on Facebook, Tweet it out, or share it on LinkedIn!
Thank you, and remember – your donations help a nation-wide community of organizers support farmers, workers and artisans through education and advocacy efforts.